Friday, July 4, 2008




1. What have you got?
Lot of mental burden to loose.

2. What have you lost?
Half of my soul.

3. What do you see?
A faint hope

4. What has been censored?
Lot and i mean lot.

5. What do you hear?
Practically nothing.

6. What has been silenced?
My own soul.

7. What do you feel?
I dont feel much, m numb these days.

8. What is still untouched?
Everythings behind the veil so far.

9. What have you tasted?
Bitterness.

10. What do you abstain from?
Do i still need to mention it.

11. What do you speak?
Nothing at all for now.

12. What do you mute?
Myself.

Time to move further east...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds dukhi dukhi ...as always..:(

..Shi

Southpaw unplugged said...

@Shilpa
Well, je man me chhe ej lakhyu che...

Keshi said...

ty Southy for taking it up!


LOVED ALL UR ANSWERS.


**2. What have you lost?
Half of my soul.

me too...I hope the remaning half will pull me through.


A faint hope....yes.


Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

@keshi

ty Southy for taking it up!***Thank you, coz it was at the right time...

P said...

Liked the originality of the post...

It is time to move further east :)

Southpaw unplugged said...

@Priya
Hello Priya, welcome to my place...

Thanks for the compliment...:)