Inspired by one of the post from Annie, so here's my list of 10 Indian women i like....
1. Sonia Gandhi :- Lot of literate fools in the country still label her as an Italian and an outsider, but fact of the matter is she adopted our culture the moment she got married to RG, i just fell in love with her after hearing a speech from her at the Hindustan Times award function a couple of years back. She is a woman to watch for in future.
2. Preity Zinta :- She is a beauty with brains...She is also a brave girl, i started liking her when she bravely stood by her conviction against the dreaded gangster Chhota Shakeel where as all the other witnesses turned hostile.
3. Kiran Bedi :- She is the first female IPS officer in India, a very strong woman who took everything thrown at her in her initial days in the dept, though i feel she has lost that venom in her these days or maybe she is doing things in a very calculative way. Salut to u ma'am!
4. Sushmita Sen :- A former Miss Universe, everything about her is so wonderfull...sigh*
5. Vasundhara Raje Scindia :- I dont relate much with her policies, but heading the state where woman is simply considered as a media of running your family ahead is quite commendable. And not to forget her dynamic personality, i just love that royal, commanding tone in her voice.
6. Barkha Dutt :- Does she needs any introduction? :)
7. Mandira Bedi :- Lot of ppl make fun of her and only see her as an oomph factor in the television shows, but having met her in person and spoken to her on many occassions i can tell u she is a wonderfull wonderfull person, absolutely down to earth and a very intelligent woman.
8. Sameera Reddy :- Ahem ahem she is my kinda gal...:P, an ugly duckling blossomed into a beautifull swan...:).
9. Priyanka Chopra :- Piggy chopps as she is fondly known...lot of ppl talk crap abt her, quite understandable afterall they might toil their entire life yet never reach anywhere close to her...Anyway a person like me who judges ppl with their voice(only one of the factors ok) as off now she is the best in my books, her voice is just beeeeaaaaauuutiffffuuuullllll...sigh*
10. Mrs. Jaishree Mukherjee :- My mom...hahahahaha she has to be in the list, giving birth to someone like me and raising me and living up with me is quite an achievement...lol