- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 500 gms white almond bark, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup rice crispie cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 jar approx 200 gms red cherries, drained, cut in half .
- 1/4 cup green cherries, drained, cut in half .
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 200 gms low-fat butter.
In a bowl put the semi-sweet chocolate chips white almond bark,peanuts and heat it for 2 mins on high with slow stirring. Heat the low-fat butter in a separate bowl simultaneously and when it becomes semi-fluid pour it in the bwl of chocolate and almond barks and stir it slowly till it mixes up properly. Then put the rice crispie cereal and the marshmallows and stir it for a min . Pour onto greased 12-inch pizza pan. Top with cherries, sprinkle with coconut and microwave on baking option and
P.s:-Recipe courtesy email@example.com