Thursday, October 18, 2007



Thoughts as soft as velvet gently drift into my mind,

Reminiscent lover's touch, another place and time;

My body aches to hold you close,

my heart beats pure & fast,

I embrace the feel of your sweet taste,

to have you here at last.

Fingertips carressing as the passion starts to rise,

the love you're making to me shines softly through your eyes,

as I feel you deep within me & I'm lost in all your charms,

the only place my heart desires is the comfort of your arms...

8 comments:

Keshi said...

ooh lala its getting hot in here!
;-)

Lovely verse...very passionate!

Keshi.

Jewel Rays said...

This post makes me sigh.. Its beautiful.

uttara said...

lucky woman to get these verses from u :)

beautifulllll

loved everybit of it.. and the passion and love u showing :)..

this lit a smile on my face :):):)

**the only place my heart desires is the comfort of your arms...

lucky woman to have experience u so closely :):):) muaaaah

Southpaw unplugged said...

@Keshi
When was it ever cold here babes? :P

@Jewel rays
Thanks prettygirl...:D

@Uttara
Whistles**** my baby's here...:) I m glad this one brought smile on ur face...:)

uttara said...

thanx sweety ...

i thought i forgot to smile (genuinly) :p he he wen i have lovely person like u ard me y shud i be sad :)

a reason to smile ...
a reason to live ...
a reason to love ...
a reason to he happy ...
a reason to fight ...
a reason to look for a new day ... and many more ...:):):)

*all smiles*

Keshi said...

I agree! :)

Keshi.

Southpaw unplugged said...

@Uttara
I m really happy to see u this way again...:)

@Keshi
:D:D:D

ishipishi said...

luvd the lines....

"Reminiscent lover's touch, another place and time"

*sigh*